If you are at all interested in the subjects of physical, emotional, or mental health and well-being, you have come to the right place.
Whilst all three are inter-connected and cannot – and should not – be separated, there are various respected schools of thought suggesting that it is the realm of our emotional well-being that wields the greatest influence.
- Truth #1: Science continues to validate this viewpoint with increasing regularity.
- Truth #2: History tells us it has always been this way.
With ancient history and modern-day science becoming more and more aligned, the full extent of the importance of our emotional well-being is rapidly coming into sharp focus.
Perhaps the two biggest barriers to experiencing the levels of emotional well-being we covet are:
- Understanding and interpreting the steps in the dance between our emotions, our thoughts, and our physical symptoms.
- Following and mastering those steps.
These are not recently discovered barriers; each has existed for millennia, quietly and subtly hiding in plain sight, reliably and relentlessly inviting us to approach and overcome them.
Being convinced that our emotional well-being is worth investing in has led me to settle on three essential competencies that I believe are vital to protecting, nurturing, and enhancing it. They are the ability to:
- Instantly reduce emotional distress and generate emotional calm.
- Permanently resolve our unwanted emotions and heal our emotional wounds.
- Comprehensively safeguard and future-proof our emotional well-being.
My hope is that by staying connected you’ll find your way to recognising, approaching, and overcoming these barriers through the acquisition of these essential competencies, so that you ensure the most valuable and vital of all your well-beings is optimised.
If you are enthused by this prospect, you are invited to join my Stay Connected service so that you have access to what I’m authoring, sharing, broadcasting, teaching, and where I’m appearing.
If you are currently a health, well-being, or positive change professional, or are considering a career in one of these fields, there’ll be opportunities to learn how you can help others with their emotional well-being too.
If you do choose to stay connected, I look forward to being of great value and service to you, as well as helping you thrive emotionally.
To your emotional well-being and beyond…